2021 UG/Masters Summer Internship - Dutch Speaker
- Investment Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Commences at
- 01 July 2021
- Finishes at
- 13 September 2021
Summer Account Analysts serve in a dynamic role, responsible for supporting the servicing of PIMCO’s Institutional clients or Global Wealth Management (GWM) businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to support PIMCO’s investment professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. During your internship, you will gather, analyze and discuss economic and market trends, evaluate portfolio structures, and deliver attribution analyses to Account Managers and clients.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- The PIMCO Internship Program runs for 10 weeks beginning in early/mid-June 2021
- During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, providing you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you for success
- Alongside your colleagues, participate in PIMCO's Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees' worldwide volunteer efforts
- Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
- You’ll receive feedback at mid- and end-of-summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on the path to meeting your summer goals
- Want to learn more? Hear about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns
How you should apply:
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume & cover letter as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
• After we receive your application, we'll conduct an initial resume & cover letter review. We'll send status updates throughout the process.
• You’ll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a phone interview with business representatives.
• If selected to move forward, you'll meet with us during final-round interviews conducted live via WebEx. Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts, as well as a role specific assessment.
PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive, cognitively diverse environment.
For more information on PIMCO and Career Opportunities, please visit www.pimco.com/careers
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of December 2021 – June 2022
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree (or the equivalent) at an accredited college or university
- Are business proficient in English. Fluency in Dutch is required.
You'll excel as a Summer Analyst if you:
- Show strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Demonstrate proficiency to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Show ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Show outstanding communication skills which enable them to operate in a complex financial and mathematical environment
- Show the following traits: ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Have undertaken finance, fixed income, and/or capital markets coursework (recommended)
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office