Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program
- Risk Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Review Your Opportunities
When the world is your oyster, there is no limit to what you can achieve. For graduates with in-depth knowledge of their field who are service oriented, have a strong cooperative ability and take a smart approach to complex problems, anything is possible. Choosing the right career path is the real challenge. So come to Rabobank! Our Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program is designed to help you climb to the top of your field. Rabobank is a bank that feels responsible for its clients and for our society and as an employer, the bank offers employees a chance to make a difference and to be the best they can be.
Data analysis and model development play an essential role at Rabobank. You can make a difference. The Analytics team handles a wide range of complex issues. A short overview indicates the impact Analytics employees can have. Through close cooperation within the team, you'll learn everything there is to know about Data driven decision making in stress testing, IFRS9, credit management, marketing intelligence and/or model validation. The team consists of specialists who can explain how it all works. Their knowledge is a great resource that you can use to improve Rabobank and yourself.
Reset Your Thinking
What’s your image of working in the banking sector? You haven't even considered working for a bank? It's worth considering that Rabobank could be a place where you can have an impact and start making the world a better place from your first day on the job. If you're considering Rabobank, you probably already know that we provide financial services to more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But you may not realize how seriously we take our social responsibility. In at least 101 ways. Here are a few concrete examples:
- Via a project with Humanitas, we help people in financial difficulties come to grips with their household finances.
- We are working with the Dutch Council for Refugees to find suitable jobs for 1,500 refugees.
- An agreement under the UN World Food Program now ensures that more agricultural products are being purchased from smallholders in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We want to expand this platform to include 1.5 million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
Surprised? Don't be. It's Rabobank.
Rethink Where Your Career Starts
Rabobank encourages employees to be the best they can be. Our Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program provides an opportunity to become an expert in Advanced Analytics at Rabobank during a period of one and a half years. There are 15 places for young professionals in this program. A buddy system provides trainees help in finding their way around the bank. Trainees also receive coaching from a talent manager and guidance from their own mentor.
In just 18 months, participants become analytics experts by immersing themselves in data analysis, credit modelling, model validation, stress testing, or asset & liability management. Develop in-depth knowledge in the program's expert sessions and work on personal development in training courses about, for instance, giving and receiving feedback and how to influence others. After a year and a half in the Young Professional Program, you'll be ready to take the next step at Rabobank. Which role will you develop: Data Scientist, Data Analyst of Data Consultant? That's up to you!
Respond to New Opportunities
Does this sound like an opportunity you don't want to miss? Your talents and your personality make you unique. They'd be a great fit for Rabobank. Especially if you're skilled at giving critical advice, are tenacious, focused, and have the enthusiasm needed to do your best in any situation. The following prerequisites are also important:
- you've completed a master's degree or PhD in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or a related STEM field;
- approx. 0 to 2 years of work experience;
- an interest in quantitative analysis and programming, for example Matlab, Python and SQL.
Apply now for the Young Professional Program in Advanced Analytics and start making our team stronger as soon as 1 April 2021!
Receive the Best
Do you want to be the best you can be? We want to help you achieve that by focusing on your development and investing in an environment where people are always learning. Our employees receive plenty of room for innovation and taking initiative. Rabobank provides Young Professionals countless opportunities for growth and encourages employees to exceed their own expectations and to do the right thing extraordinarily well. In addition, Rabobank offers the following employment conditions (based on a 40-hour week):
- a gross monthly salary of €3,552;
- a 13th month's salary and vacation pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (8% of your monthly salary). Employees may use this budget at their own discretion. For example, the EBB can be used to buy extra vacation days or to make an additional deposit in your retirement fund. Employees can also opt to have the EBB paid out to them as part of their monthly salary;
- In short, the EBB is a personal budget that can be used to pay for activities that benefit your personal development and career;
- 100% reimbursement of home-work commute by public transportation! Still prefer to travel by car or motorcycle? Opt for our commuter's allowance instead; and
- a retirement plan with just a 5% employee contribution.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? That new colleague who wants to make Rabobank stronger as a Young Professional? Do you want to make a difference in your own life, the lives of our customers and society? If so, we look forward to receiving your application for this position in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Applications will be received until 18 January 2021. Apply as soon as possible, because we may close the vacancy earlier. Act now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Please upload your cv and motivation letter in the “My Experience” screen under the “CV/Resume” section that follows.
- After cv selection the selection procedure consists of an assessment, an interview and a final selection day. The final selection days will take place in February and March.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Roger Dieteren, Program Lead Advanced Analytics Young Professional Program on +31 (0) 683275346 or via Roger.Dieteren@Rabobank.nl.
- Madelyne Janssen, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via + 31 (0) 6 12984088 or via Madelyne.Janssen@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes a screening procedure. This procedure is based on the same screening procedure Rabobank uses to assess new employees' reliability and to determine whether they can be assigned employment duties.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their covering letter and CV and invited to a selection day.
- Rabobank takes privacy very seriously. If you'd like to learn more about how we manage privacy, click this link.
- Everybody is different and it's these differences that help us to be a better bank. That's why we want to learn more about you!