- Graduate position
- Investment Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
As an Analyst/Associate in our team you play an important role in both the investment and asset management process of our global infrastructure portfolio. You have a primary or supporting role with the following responsibilities:
- Financial modelling, including building and maintaining financial models for the purposes of scenario analyses and valuation;
- Analyzing investment opportunities and key risks through due diligence;
- Preparation and presentation of proposals to the Investment Committee;
- Asset management, including preparation of and reporting on valuations and asset reviews.
Jouw afdeling binnen PGGM
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees with more than EUR 250 billion assets undermanagement.
PGGM’s Infrastructure team falls within our Private Markets division. Investment in infrastructure is strongly aligned with the long term investment strategy of PGGM and its clients. The Infrastructure team has a global mandate to invest in equity of infrastructure companies across 4 different sectors being (i) energy & utilities, (ii) transportation, (iii) communication and (iv) social & PPP.
The team currently consists of 36 professionals and is located in Zeist, The Netherlands. The team is manager of the PGGM Infrastructure Fund, a EUR 10 bln globally diversified, open ended infrastructure fund. The fund is expected to grow substantially over the coming years. The emphasis will be on direct investing, growing the existing investments further and creating long term shareholder value through active asset management. For more information about the Infrastructure team, check our website!
We have vacancies in the following sector teams:
PGGM has invested ca. EUR 1.5 billion in the equity of communication infrastructure and is actively looking to expand the portfolio with investments in towers, fiber networks and datacenters.
PGGM has invested ca. EUR 3 billion in this sector in the equity of toll roads, storage & logistics and transport leasing (aircraft, trains). The team is actively looking to expand the portfolio.
Social & PPP
PGGM has invested ca. EUR 1.5 billion in the equity of Social & PPP infrastructure companies, ranging from on-campus student accommodation, hospitals, schools and government buildings to availability based roads, and is actively looking to expand the portfolio.
You have a passion for infrastructure investments combined with the ambition to develop within this role and the Infrastructure team. We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile:
- Approximately 1-3 years of relevant professional experience gained by internships or in a previous job in infrastructure investment, investment banking / M&A or equity research;
- Master’s degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, preferably complemented with at least level 1 of CFA or an equivalent designation;
- Analytical skills, attention to details, ability to carry out financial and business analyses and a critical mind;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Focuses on results, goes the extra mile;
- A team player with effective communication skills;
- Capability to develop original ideas and solutions;
- Fluency in English.
- Investor mind-set: understands the business model that generates financial return, critical on own and others’ assumptions, independent thinking, opportunistic, risk aware;
- Accountability: takes ownership and delivers results, always looking for ways to improve, attention to quality and detail;
- Entrepreneurial: creative, action-oriented, intuitively explores ideas without knowing all the facts, eagerness to learn;
- Informal: team focused, getting things done for the team is more important than his/her position;
- Respect: open and honest, provides feedback, acts with integrity.
Wat wij bieden
PGGM Investments continues to build teams of talented and experienced professionals to act on its vital responsibility to manage the investments on behalf of pension funds and strive to achieve it with excellence, integrity and performance. In your role you ultimately contribute to the pension schemes of 2.7 million Dutch beneficiaries. PGGM Investments is a modern and cooperative organization with an “open and honest” corporate culture, having a flexible, agile and flat organizational structure. PGGM Investments understands that a healthy work-life balance, employee wellbeing and emphasis on personal development are key distinctive features in attracting the next generation of high-caliber investment professionals. PGGM Investments offers competitive primary and secondary benefits packages, combined with robust terms of employment.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, 15,5% guarenteed bonus for year-end and holiday allowance, entitlement to an additional performance bonus on top;
- 29 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week;
- A monthly mobility allowance based on commuter distance;
- A generous training budget for internal and external training courses;
- A good pension scheme as participant of PFZW pension fund (71% paid by PGGM, 29% paid by the employee);
- Company mobile phone, laptop and all associated facilities to be able to work flexibly and at any location.
For more information, contact Inez Crolla (Campus Recruiter) on +31 (0)683240801 or email@example.com.
Due to a technical malfunction, applying via LinkedIn is currently not possible. If you want to be considered for this position, apply directly via our own website https://www.pggm.nl/werken-bij/vacatures/