Product Owner | AFS Energy
- AFS Group
- Graduate position
- Other, Trading
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Product Owner | AFS Energy
As the Product Owner within an international oriented company like AFS Group you will create your own success. We are looking for the person who has a helicopter view. You are the linking pin between the different departments and focus on positive results. Are you independent and do you believe it’s your dream job? Please find out more below.
AFS provides brokerage services in over the counter and exchange-traded markets, in all major financial and renewable energy asset classes, to an international professional and eligible client base. With over 120 employees we serve our clients from the historical stock exchange in Amsterdam and our offices in Frankfurt, London and Zurich. Furthermore, AFS facilitates in different electronical platforms. As we are developing a new client portal for our renewable energy products, we are looking for a Product Owner with an interest in the renewable energy field.
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the different renewable energy markets across Europe. Our young and rapidly growing desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives by facilitating access to and knowledge in carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
The Product Owner is working closely with our AFS Energy colleagues. You will be working in an agile driven department and you are responsible for the implementation and development of the client portal.
As the Product Owner you are the first point of contact for the team. You: collect ideas, set a new course, are responsible for the progress of the project, and inform the management about the progress. As our teams have diverse ways of communicating with our clients and serve varying client needs, it is your task to bring all of these aspects together in the client portal.
Inventory and elaboration of the wishes and needs of the managers of AFS Energy into a vision and objectives and translate these into a strategy and roadmap
- Working closely with the IT development team on continuous improvement
- Estimating the required time, costs and impact of implementing the established backlog
- First point of contact for management, consultants and developers
- Preparing scrum events (including stand-up and sprint planning) with the scrum master
- Organizing demo sessions
- Determine if and when a module launch takes place and/or is further developed
- Report on and monitor product development progress
- Drawing up epics, story lines and user stories and making them concrete with associated requirements and process flows
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- At least 1 year of working experience in project-based working
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a pre
- Affinity with renewable energy
You recognize yourself in this:
- You are entrepreneurial, a go-getter and enthusiastic with projects and challenges
- You are ambitious and have a commercial mindset
- You are driven to solve complex problems and work towards the moment when things come together
- You are able to serve specific needs by combining them in creative solutions
What we offer
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam: the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration with a significant bonus structure and multiple training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on a Friday
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please submit your application via the application button. For further question please contact Recruitment (email@example.com), tel: +31 (0) 20 570 72 51.
Invited for a job interview?
- 1st round: Quick phone call with Recruitment
- 2nd round: Job interview with Head of E-venues and another colleague
- 3rd round: Job interview with (Deputy) Head of Energy
- If everybody is convinced you are a good match with our strategy, then a Job offer will follow and we’re looking forward for you to join