- STX Group
- Graduate position
- Required language
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Risk Officer to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
- Participate in new trade approvals
- Perform credit analysis and assess the creditworthiness of the counterparty
- Analyze client financial statements and prepare the credit review process
- Knowledge Balance sheet items / IFRS
- Monitoring position and overseeing adherence to risk policy and limits.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics
- 2-5 years of professional experience in an international trading environment
- Understanding of market risk, credit risk, counterparty risk
- Excellent command of Excel and VBA. Coding skills on SQL, Python and Power BI are a plus
- Knowledge of the securities, commodities, and trading business
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- International mindset, sense of intercultural understanding, open-minded
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Inquisitive with a hands-on approach
- Proactive, eager approach to learning new information and processes
- Living in (or in the area of) Amsterdam
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
- Assistance with relocation to the respective office location
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by going here (https://stxgroup.com/careers/vacancy/junior-risk-officer/) For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at email@example.com.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.