Sales Trader Poland
- ACT Commodities
- Graduate position
- Required language
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
More about the job
Who we are:
At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products. What does that mean? We help our clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon offsets (CERs and VERs), Green Certificates (electricity/gas), and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Trader you will work with the clients of various sizes in different industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. You will create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills, and stellar communication to gain your clients’ trust.
You will find your own leads and through extensive cold calling you will break down barriers and go the extra mile to ensure you stand out to your clients. On top of that, you’ll also get the ability to go on (bi-)monthly business trips to your respective country to add the invaluable face-to-face meetings to your work as well.
You will also have the full support of your colleagues each, like you, with their unique set of skills and clients, and you will work together to close deals. Through our collaborative way of working most of our deals happen between 2 or more traders. This approach means that you as well as our clients will benefit from the entirety of our knowledge, experience, and network.
Who you are:
We are looking for a young professional with some experience or at least an affinity with environmental energy commodities and sales. A business developing pro and a charming portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial mindset. It is important that you are self-motivated to keep going even when things get tough, that you’re eager to learn, can handle constructive criticism, and you’re not afraid to fail and try again. In a nutshell you are:
- Native Polish speaker and fluent in English, ability to speak Slovakian is a plus;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 1-3 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Energy Commodities or in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development role;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- Not afraid approach people and great at maintaining relationships;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and make a difference.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products & markets);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Ability to travel abroad for work;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way.
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…