Business Developer - French Markets
- ACT Commodities
- Graduate position
- Required language
- Dutch, English
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
More about the job
What you’ll do:
Become our new Business Development Representative and raise the brand awareness of ACT as a world leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. You’ll be responsible for generating leads by analyzing and segmenting the French markets.
- Identifying target clients for the French Sustainability Desk;
- Making outbound calls/emails;
- Build a good understanding of all French sustainability products and product categories and be able to use this knowledge effectively in customer interactions;
- Generate leads and build out a network of potential counter parties;
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities;
- Work proactively with the French desk in order to develop pull sales strategy;
- Coordinate lead gen activities with the Marketing team & French desk.
Who you are:
We are seeking a dynamic, driven and results orientated individual to add to our team to generate leads with new customers. We have room for onsite training & learning to build on your existing skillset. Our ideal profile for an opportunity like this is summarized below:
- Native French speaker and fluent in English (verbal & written);
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy & Voluntary Carbon Market preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to Sales & Marketing or Sustainability/Energy;
- 1-3 Years of experience within Business Development or related fields; experience in Sustainability/Energy is an advantage;
- Experience with research and maintaining databases (preferably CRM systems);
- Understanding of different tools/ channels to generate new leads;
- Comfortable with cold calling;
- Strong interpersonal skills related to communication and pitching;
- Analytical skills to identify new opportunities in your respective market;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration- and bonus scheme;
- Relocation fee reimbursement (if applicable);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting target incentives;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public Transport Card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way.
Because at ACT we get things done together.
That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…