Consultant – Renewable Commodities DACH
- STX Group
- Graduate position
- Required language
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of sustainable energy products and certificates, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Consultant – Renewable Commodities – DACH Market to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
ABOUT THE FRONT OFFICE
Turning opportunities into solutions – that’s the specialty of STX’s Front Office. Our team works across various domains, including renewable Electricity, renewable gas, carbon offsets, biofuels and energy efficiency. We engage with clients in different markets and countries on a daily basis, and it’s our job to understand their needs and translate them into effective, efficient solutions. To maintain STX’s position as market leader in the fast-changing environmental commodities field, we are continuously capitalizing on new opportunities and optimizing our offering.
ROLE OF A SALES TRADER
As a Sales Trader, you play an important role in driving the business forward. In this highly competitive market, you’ll constantly engage with prospective clients to fully grasp their needs, and apply strategic thinking to tailor-make solutions that cater to these requirements. This role entails exposure to a broad spectrum of professionals at all levels, as well as to companies from various industries and markets. By working strategically to offer clients sustainable solutions, you genuinely help them move forward towards a greener future.
- Building your own customer portfolio
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
- 1 – 3 years of commercial experience, e.g. sales, consulting and/or trading
- Fluent German speaker and fluent in English at a business level
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business studies, e.g. finance, economics and/or entrepreneurship
- Affinity with financial products and trading
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Living or open to relocate to Amsterdam
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and international working environment
- Working in a fast-paced company
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply via this link: https://stxgroup.com/careers/vacancy/consultant-renewable-commodities-dach/#apply