International Campus Recruiter
- STX Group
- Graduate position
- Other, Trading
- Required language
Today, companies are constantly urged to drastically reduce their carbon footprint. By trading in a wide variety of renewable energy products, STX enables businesses to achieve this goal. In doing so, we contribute to a more transparent environmental commodities market and, therefore, a greener world. We’re looking for a Campus Recruiter to join our business and the extremely dynamic market we operate in, and to embark on a journey with us towards a better tomorrow.
The operations function forms the backbone of any company. At STX, the Operations team, which comprises IT, Finance, Human Resources and Middle Office, works closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries and markets.
ABOUT THE TEAM
“For any company to succeed, it must have the best people on board. As Recruitment professionals, we ensure STX attracts and retains the most competent employees. Throughout the hiring process, we rely heavily on data to ensure we recruit talented individuals who are a great fit for the company and will deliver a superior performance. The Recruitment team is collaborative, proactive and action-oriented. We focus on growth and development. I love that reporting lines are short, and as a result, we get work done quickly.” – Anouk Visser, Talent and Acquisition Lead
ROLE OF AN INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS RECRUITER
STX is growing and so is our Talent and Acquisition team. The current team has one Team Lead, four Talent and Acquisition specialists and one International Campus Recruiter with all different backgrounds and skills. We are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As an International campus recruiter you are responsible for attracting, developing and growing our organization by engaging with students and early career professionals from the top Universities in Europe and you will be representing STX across Campus Events all over Europe. Besides that you will also be involved in employer branding, optimize candidate experience and think along about business cases and assessments.
- Maintain strong relationships with University and College partners to continuously keep abreast of trends and engagement opportunities
- Proactively identify opportunities to attract high-caliber candidates through direct sourcing and creative campus events
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of campus events including logistics, promotional material and advertising (along with Marketing)
- Partner with different teams within STX to build and execute a meaningful experience for students and early career professionals
- Managing the recruitment process from A to Z: drawing up vacancy texts, active sourcing, assessing incoming applications, setting up and interpreting assessments, conducting selection interviews, and monitoring the recruitment process
- Advising the hiring manager on, among other things, the recruitment approach
- Designing and organizing recruitment events
- Developing tactical and strategic plans for the further development of the process
- 0 to 2 years of working experience (preferably campus) in university and college Recruiting programs OR within recruitment/sourcing – this is not a must
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working hours and work locations
- Experience managing multiple projects and operations simultaneously
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive remuneration package
- Pension scheme contributions
- Strong focus on personal and professional development
- Sport and training opportunities
GET IN TOUCH
Are you ready to embark on a journey with us? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STX Group offers equal employment opportunity. Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.
Apply via this link: https://stxgroup.com/careers/vacancy/international-campus-recruiter/#apply