Client Solutions Associate (Benelux - February 2023)
- Graduate position
- Fintech, Technology
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- IT, Fintech
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for over 170,000 investment professionals around the world, providing instant anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make key investment decisions.
As a globally inclusive community unified by the FactSet spirit of going above and beyond for each other, we enable our people to bring their whole selves to work and to join in, be heard, contribute, and grow.
Client Solutions Associates are core to FactSet's value proposition and important to promoting product usage and adoption and reducing client cancellations. You will build deep client relationships by developing client-focused processes and solutions, promote high user adoption by implementing product-based workflows, and ensure smooth user onboarding by providing necessary training. Associates gather intelligent product feedback and act as an advocate on behalf of the client to Product Development. Through exceptional service, you become a trusted advisor on FactSet to your clients and work to uphold FactSet's reputation of providing world class client support.
What You’ll Do:
Through one-on-one contact with clients, you will form personal relationships with leaders in the financial industry, come to understand their workflows, and develop creative ways to improve their research and analysis. Upon completion of training, you will combine an understanding of the FactSet system with knowledge of finance and technology to:
- Partner with clients to understand their business and investment processes and provide solutions using FactSet products
- Provide support for FactSet applications and create custom FactSet models, screens, and automated processes
- Plan and lead product trainings in client offices and at training seminars
Client Solutions Associates become versatile businesspeople as they expand their knowledge of the financial markets and work with multiple clients. They do not provide financial advice, nor do they perform management consulting functions.
What We’re Looking For:
Client Solutions Associates have a strong interest in Finance and/or FinTech, client centric mindset, and desire to collaborate across teams to create unique and innovative solutions.
- Experience or desire to be client facing in a support role
- Proficiency at learning and using new technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and work on teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel skills
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree Conferred by February of 2023
What’s In It For You:
- The opportunity to join a growing firm with a proven track record of success for over 40 years, made up of thoughtful, creative minds that value collaboration and welcome your new ideas to the table
- A 6-month long foundational training program that equips you with a strong understanding of FactSet’s business and its clients, and facilitates a long-term career path with FactSet
- As a member of our client-facing team, you’ll experience the autonomy and trust needed to make your mark, contribute to the success of our clients, and have a direct impact on FactSet’s business
- Career progression planning and a focus on professional development, complete with dedicated time each month for online learning seminars, and networking
- A social community dedicated to volunteerism, intramural sports, and team-building events
- Business resource groups designed to cultivate an inclusive environment for all
Learn more about our benefits here.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 170,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.