Client Solutions Internship - Benelux, Feb 2023
- Fintech, Technology
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- IT, Fintech
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for over 170,000 investment professionals around the world, providing instant anytime, anywhere access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make key investment decisions.
FactSet’s Client Solutions Internship Program introduces you to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry, and multiple teams within our client-facing and sales organization. You will begin your internship with a comprehensive training followed by a program that offers unique opportunities to contribute to our clients through assisting account teams with client projects, directly engaging with clients via phone or client visits, and developing creative solutions to our clients’ greatest challenges.
What You’ll Do:
During our 20-week long (February to July) paid internship, you will:
- Shadow account teams to learn about different client-facing groups, client types, and our service model
- Assist account teams with different client projects, new user trainings, and strategic initiatives
- Observe Global Sales and Client Solutions professionals as they provide our industry-leading support by phone and through on-site client visits
- Expand your knowledge of our client base and financial markets through a series of learning activities, mock demos, and client interactions
- Complete large-scale independent projects and present your findings to the senior management team
What We’re Looking For:
Client Solutions Interns have a strong interest in Finance and/or FinTech, client centric mindset, and desire to collaborate across teams to create unique and innovative solutions.
- Experience or desire to be client facing in a support role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build relationships and work on teams
- Proficiency at learning and using new technology
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel skills
- Students in their penultimate or final year of their degree
What’s In It For You:
- Opportunity to join a growing firm with a proven track record of success for over 40 years
- An immersive training program that combines classroom sessions with hands-on learning and equips you with necessary skills to be a successful intern
- Opportunities to meet members of the executive team through our global speaker series and social events
- A mentor to provide guidance, answer questions, and help you build valuable connections
- An option to participate in our Student Ambassador Program to help foster a relationship between FactSet and your school while remaining engaged with the company and our products
- A social community dedicated to volunteerism, intramural sports, and team-building events
- An introduction to our Business resource groups designed to cultivate an inclusive environment for all
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications and industry-leading services for the investment and corporate communities. As a publicly traded company (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) recently added to the S&P 500 index, FactSet delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 170,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. For over 40 years, the company has served financial professionals, which include portfolio managers, investment research professionals, investment bankers, risk and performance analysts, wealth advisors and corporate clients. FactSet gives our clients the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.