Broker Public Debt | AFS Interest
- AFS Group
- Graduate position
- Other, Trading
- Required language
Do you have a commercial mindset? Are you able to sell to new and existing clients? Do you have an untameable energy and are you a quick learner? Well then; this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Our AFS Interest team is expanding because of growth of our business opportunities. AFS Interest is a part of AFS Group. In total we have more than 140 employees working at AFS Group, and we are still growing in this dynamic and fast-paced market.
The AFS Interest Rates desk consists of an international team of 40 highly experienced men and women which serve a unique mix of banking, corporate and government clients all over the world. AFS Interest is active in the following products:
- Interbank and Non-banking Deposits
- Certificates of Deposits (CD) & Commercial Paper (CP)
- Repurchase Agreements
- Foreign Exchange (mainly FX-Swaps)
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Treasury Bills
- Medium Term Notes & Structured Bonds
- Private Placements & Structured Loans
To improve the offering to our (semi-)public client base and expand our business further, we are looking for a Junior or Medior Broker Public Debt!
In this role you will be focusing on:
- Expand the client base with new clients continuously
- Introduce the existing order flow (i.e. pension funds, insurance companies, asset managers, corporations, etc) to clients or prospects and search for new opportunities to increase and improve the order flow
- Identify clients’ needs and pro-actively act to achieve best-in-market customer satisfaction
- Actively look for new and cross-selling opportunities within AFS Group departments
- In addition to the client focus, a product focus on short term debt instruments is required
What we expect:
- You are full of ambition, drive, and passion to succeed as a broker
- You have 0-4 years of work experience
- You are steady and not afraid to (cold) call (potential) clients
- Good knowledge of financial products
- Accurate, excellent numerical and analytical skills
- You are fluent in Dutch, German, or French
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
- Working in an awesome, ambitious, and driven high-performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration
- Great platform with online training for personal development
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- Van Moof Lease bike or Train Business travel card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on Friday and an exuberant end-of-the-year party
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this highly motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please submit your application via the application form.
Invited for a job interview?
- 1st round: Job interview with our Campus Recruiter
- 2nd round: Job interview with 2 colleagues from the team and assessment
- 3rd round: Job interview with another 2 colleagues and Head of Interest
- Have you convinced us, and you are positive about this job with AFS Interest as well? Then our job offer will follow!
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the persons involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.
Apply via this link: https://daywize.mendixcloud.com/link/AFS_sollicitatieformulier?param=6867&other=48b046a8-6ef2-4036-8e54-bb9c43a70ce7