Junior Institutional Sales Analyst
- Graduate position
- The Hague
- Investment Management, Other
- Required language
Are you seeking a career in an inspiring, enthusiastic, international and entrepreneurial? Do you want to work at one of the largest global Asset Managers and be active with Institutional Clients? Do you want to be the contact person for your Dutch and international portfolio clients/prospects? Then our Junior Institutional Sales Analyst should be your next role!
Aegon Asset Management (AAM) is a global, active investment manager. Investors worldwide entrust our organization to manage approximately €345 billion on their behalf. Aegon Asset Management has operations throughout the UK, Continental Europe, North America and Asia.
As Junior Institutional Sales Analyst you will be the office-based point of contact for your portfolio of clients/prospects (e.g. Financial Institutions and Pension Funds). You will be responsible for supporting clients requests regarding operational questions. Provide support in sales processes for all clients and prospects, as required. Contribute to give input into sales pitches, product amendments and new product launches based upon your experience and knowledge of your clients.
Build and develop relationships with key client contacts and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments is key. You ensure that within the global operation, the client perspective is always considered in decision making.
This role involves extensive direct contact on a daily basis with the relationship management and sales teams, the external clients and the other departments within AAM involved in the offering and delivery of product, solutions and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures to ensure client regulatory and contractual deliverables are met.
- Identify any weaknesses in our ability to deliver to a high standard, and actively seek, develop and implement pragmatic solutions, driving change both within the Institutional team and elsewhere in the organisation as necessary to achieve high standards of client service at all times.
- Support relationship management and sales activities such as input into sales pitches, organizing client events and responsible for client communication and Customer Due Diligence/Know Your Client.
- Participate in audits carried out by internal AAM auditors, discuss the findings with the auditors and implement audit findings within stated timeframes.
- Responsible for handling requests from auditors of clients.
- Participate in Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) and execute assigned actions.
- Responsible for compliance with the regulatory and legislative regime as it impacts your role and for ensuring that risks are identified, reported and managed accordingly.
This is your future job, because you:
As Junior Institutional Sales Analyst, you have good knowledge of the market place and of the wider investment world, including investment markets. This is a high impact role that is crucial for the maintenance of client satisfaction and client retention. Success in this role will contribute to both the growth and retention of revenue to AAM Europe, which in turn has a significant positive impact on the Aegon Asset Management group business.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Investment or Economics and 0-3 years of work experience;
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English;
- Customer oriented and data driven;
- Team player with a sense of humor.
Location: Den Haag or Groningen
Diversity & Inclusion
At Aegon Asset Management, we are committed to fostering a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We are more than a global Asset Management firm – we are a people business, and we recognize that delivering excellent client outcomes comes from harnessing diverse perspectives. We value diversity in the full range of human uniqueness without limitation including race, gender, ability, language, culture, beliefs, age, origin, background, perspectives and experiences.
Does this role appeal to you? We then look forward to receiving your cv and motivation via our application form on this website. An online assessment is part of the selection process. For more information about the application procedure you can contact Anneke van Leeuwen, Talent Acquisition Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 22 149 555. #LI-AV1