Consultant Corporate Finance M&A
- Graduate position
- Corporate Finance
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Corporate Finance
Consultant Business Restructuring
Getting under-performing companies back on track and helping them on their way to a successful future. That is what we stand for within the Business Restructuring Services team (BRS).
What does your work look like?
You advise under-performing Dutch and European companies on restructuring, refinancing, accelerated mergers and acquisitions and insolvency options – finding the best way forward for the business and its stakeholders. From family-run organisations to major listed multinationals, you help underperforming businesses, and those with interests in them, understand and solve their problems. That might mean coming up with strategies to turn the company around, restructure its debt/capital structure, operations, or guiding it through an insolvency process.
If you join our team, you will work intensively with 30 colleagues from junior to partner level. You always work together in sub teams with team members of different function levels. We offer you an inspiring, stimulating environment where you can be yourself and where your view will be welcomed, regardless of your position or background. You will have your own responsibilities, direct client contact.and contact with various stakeholders (banks, companies, PE and curators). You also interact a lot with PwC colleagues from Tax, Assurance and other (M&A) Deals teams. In this way, our clients always receive the specialist information they need to make the right decision. Whether the client needs advice or assistance with an operational restructuring or refinancing, we are always there.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of the restructuring processes so that you learn a lot and grow in your role on both a professional and personal level.
Who are you?
- You have a University degree in (financial) economics, business administration or technology.
- You are interested in M&A
- Know how to make an impact, have strong analytical skills and are curious.
- Has excellent skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written).
What do we offer?
- Fast paced and strategic project-based work, with extensive learning opportunities
- Multicultural team with strong growth ambition
- Personal Development programs
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including company car, 32 vacation days, pension and a personal wellbeing budget.
We also offer you:
- a laptop and iPhone;
- 32 vacation days;
- lease car or car scheme
- (virtual) team outings and other social and sports events.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our story and do you match the profile? Then apply directly by going to our career page through this link. Within two weeks you will hear from us whether we will continue the application procedure with you and, if so, how we will do this.