Junior Sales Trader (UK/GO’s) – AFS Energy
- AFS Group
- Graduate position
- Required language
Is resourceful your middle name? Are you able to sell ice to an Eskimo? Do you have an untamable appetite to learn and be the best in what you do? Well then; this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
We are always on a mission to make our ideas, products and opportunities a top success. For our Energy team, we are currently looking for a Junior Sales Trader. The team consists of a group of ambitious and highly motivated analysts and brokers that are continuously looking for new products, markets, deal opportunities and advisory services to better support our clients. Our team is also involved in the more complex transactions such as product swaps, (corporate) energy purchase contracts and cross border trading. We are good at creating products and solutions which have an added value to companies all around Europe involved in renewable energy; and we are proud of it!
As Junior Sales Trader it is your job to deliver us a triumph. To achieve this goal, you must have your eyes on the price at all time, be target orientated and driven to learn and improve. We’ll promise you a job that is never boring and ask for your full commitment in return. Keep your head up when continuously cold calling and we will reward leads by flying across Europe in order to meet your (future) clients (When Covid-19 is over, of course). At the end of the day, it is the rush of closing a deal, providing a client with the best service in the market and come up with new transaction structures that others haven’t thought about yet. And that gives you the drive to make it happen.
What we expect:
- You are full of ambition, drive and passionate to succeed
- You can convince (y)our clients with ingenious propositions and ardent arguments
- You are fluent in English and one other language
- You want to be the best; negotiation is your middle name and will never give up till you succeed
- You are eager and curious to learn about the products
- You will challenge us and work together with us in improving our team
- You are a solid and consistent colleague
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
The Energy department has extensive experience in consulting and trading in the different renewable energy markets across Europe. Our young and rapidly growing desk helps organizations to achieve their sustainability objectives related to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels and assists clients in realizing their renewable energy projects.
Are you that go getter? Then our Energy Product Development team will be perfect for you. As a junior you can expect full guidance from us and we will help you learn all new products, understand the various commodity markets and teach you how to move forward from an interest to a deal. We provide you with sales courses and training sessions with seniors and with your peers in order to make you the best sales trader you could be.
- Working in an awesome, ambitious, and driven high-performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam: the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Competitive remuneration with a significant bonus structure and multiple training possibilities
- Access to our extensive online learning platform for your personal development (e.g., languages, personal leadership and more!)
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
- Beers on a Friday
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to become a member of this motivated team on the Amsterdam Stock Exchange? Please send your application (resumé and short letter of motivation) to Jesse de Lange, Corporate Recruiter by e-mail email@example.com. For further question please contact the Recruitment department on +31 (0)20 570 72 48.
Invited for a job interview?
- 1st round: Quick phone call with recruitment (HR) to get to know each other better
- 2nd round: Job interview with one of your future colleagues
- 3rd round: Job interview with your future manager
- 4th round: Job interview with the head of the Energy desk
- Job offer
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the persons involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.
Apply via this link: https://daywize.mendixcloud.com/link/AFS_sollicitatieformulier?param=4576&other=682753c1-48cb-4f10-abf5-f1bea4ca8b3c