Summer Intern Account Analyst, London - Dutch Speaking
- Investment Management
- Required language
- Dutch, English
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives – regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
The PIMCO Intern Experience
The PIMCO internship experience is a 10-week program designed to provide you with foundational knowledge and professional skills all while building a powerful network of colleagues. You will participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training in your first week along with ongoing training aimed at giving you firsthand experience of day-to-day life at PIMCO. Additionally you will have the opportunity to participate PIMCO's Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees' worldwide volunteer efforts along with a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
As a PIMCO intern, you will receive competitive compensation, along with a transition bonus to help with relocation to one of our office locations. The PIMCO internship experience directly serves as the main pipeline for our full-time campus and early careers opportunities.
Our goal is to authentically share the PIMCO experience with all of our interns and empower them contribute to the impact we make for not only our clients but our colleagues as well. To learn more, hear about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns & search for live virtual recruiting events!
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $1.8 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world’s premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
2023 Summer Internship – Client Management - Account Analyst (Undergraduate) - Dutch Speaking
Internship positions are located in London
See Yourself as an Account Analyst:
You'll serve in a dynamic role, responsible for supporting the servicing of PIMCO’s Institutional clients or Global Wealth Management (GWM) businesses. Your primary responsibility will be to support PIMCO’s investment professionals to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to our clients. During your internship, you will gather, analyze and discuss economic and market trends, evaluate portfolio structures, and deliver attribution analyses to Account Managers and clients.
The PIMCO Internship Experience:
- The PIMCO Internship Program begins in early/mid-June 2023
- During Week 1, you’ll participate in PIMCO Fundamentals Training, providing you with the skills, knowledge, and relationships that will prepare you for success
- Alongside your colleagues, participate in PIMCO's Global Month of Volunteering, developed to heighten the impact of our employees' worldwide volunteer efforts
- Join us for a variety of cross-divisional education, networking & social events!
- Your supervisor, peer mentor, senior leaders and team offer guidance and mentorship throughout the summer
- You’ll receive feedback at mid- and end-of-summer as part of a formal review process to keep you on the path to meeting your summer goals
- Want to learn more? Hear about The PIMCO Internship Experience from past interns & search for live virtual recruiting events!
- As a PIMCO intern, you’ll receive competitive compensation, along with a transition bonus to help with relocation to one of our office locations
How you should apply:
We review applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply by submitting your resume & unofficial transcript as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- After we receive your application, we'll conduct an initial resume review. We'll send status updates throughout the process.
- You’ll showcase your interests, skills, and personality by completing a one-way video interview.
- If selected to move forward, you'll meet with us during final-round interviews . Interviews typically consist of behavioral and technical concepts.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of June 2024
- Fluent in Dutch
- Have a minimum 2:1 degree (or the equivalent) at an accredited college or university
- Are business proficient in English. Proficiency in additional European languages is highly desirable.
You'll excel as an Account Analyst if you:
- Have a strong interest in the financial markets, macroeconomics, and investment finance
- Possess the ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Are personable, have the ability to develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Are ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high energy, self-starter, accountable, humble
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Have taken finance/capital markets coursework (recommended)
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Apply via this link.