Sales Trader Poland
- ACT Commodities
- Graduate position
- Required language
- Dutch, English
We are famous for our collaborative approach to trading. It helps us partner with our clients, drives how we work as a team and guarantees success. As a Sales Trader your sharp mind, strong social skills and natural charm will set you up for a great career.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
Who we are:
Companies across the world are setting ambitious climate goals. However, transforming operations and value chains to meet these goals cannot be done overnight. Striving for sustainability is a challenge that we are all facing. This is where our command of the environmental commodities markets is essential.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Trader for ACT, you’ll work with a range of clients across various industries, each with their own set of exciting challenges. It’s your job to create, manage and grow your own portfolio of clients, using your strong interpersonal skills and stellar communication skills to meet your clients’ exact needs.
You love a challenge and are hungry to drive your career by finding your own leads through cold calling. Before your second morning coffee, you’ll break down barriers. And every day, you’ll go the extra mile to make sure your clients will keep you on top of their minds.
You’re also a team player, which fits in with our team approach, which is to succeed by working together. Your team will always have your back and support you with their unique set of skills to close deals together.
Our collaborative way of working means most of our deals happen between two or more traders. It’s a win-win approach that benefits our clients thanks to the full scope of expertise, skills, and our combined networks that we offer.
Who you are:
You’re a young and ambitious professional with (preferably) some experience or at least an affinity with finance and sales. A cold-calling pro and charismatic portfolio manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are also self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough, are eager to learn, welcome constructive criticism and are not afraid to fail and try again.
Your profile in a nutshell:
- Native Polish speaker and fluent in English;
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Business, Economics or Finance;
- 2-5 years’ experience in Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business development;
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills;
- A natural sales or business development personality;
- Cold calling wizard who genuinely loves growing your client list;
- Energetic, curious and ambitious;
- Driven to close deals and prove yourself.
What you’ll get at ACT:
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan;
- Comprehensive career development training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products);
- Relocation fee reimbursement;
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;
- Exciting sales target incentives;
- Kickboxing and football team activities;
- Collective health insurance discount;
- Public transport card (depending on your residence);
- In-house Life Coach.
I connect clients to commodity markets
My work is all about understanding my clients’ needs and spotting opportunities. Bringing people together by matching supply to demand and vice versa.
Playing at the top of my game
I can persuade clients with my trading and social skills. I am a natural diplomat, easily connecting with people. Charming, attentive and sociable. Performing at the top of my game will earn me a place in the successful team at ACT Commodities.