Sales Trader Turkish
- ACT Commodities
- Graduate position
- Required language
- Dutch, English
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets and maximize their profits while reducing risk. Since 2009, we have become a trusted brand in climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, renewable fuels, emission allowances, and carbon credits.
From our offices in Amsterdam, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, and Paris, we draw on over a decade of market knowledge to deliver tailor-made solutions and sterling service. Sales Traders and Consultants work in region-specific teams to create product portfolios for clients that meet their specific needs and help them drive climate action their way.
Overview of the role
In this role, you will conduct face to face and remote selling/buying of environmental certificates (products) to or from new and existing customers. The idea is that you will generate new leads and manage existing clients with a long-term strategy of becoming a key player on the Turkish market. You will have a daily interaction with internal and external counter-parties and independently manage your own P&L book by generating trading margins and structuring deals for the company.
- You will comprehend the basic market dynamics related to environmental commodity products ( S&D, local market laws and regulations, technical aspects of the product)
- You will develop the market by bringing on new clients from your assigned markets
- You will manage existing clients/accounts by structuring deals and offering them tailor-made solutions
- You will work with producers, utilities, and corporates in building long term trading relationships
- You will manage your own trading book
- You will independently handle complex issues with autonomy
- Fluent in Turkish and English
- Bachelor’s/ Master's graduate, preferably in Environmental Studies, Business, Economics, or Finance;
- 1-3 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Energy Commodities or in a Sales/ Trading / Brokerage / Business Development role;
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme;
- Comprehensive training (negotiation, sales, communication, our products & markets);
- Relocation reimbursement (when it applies);
- 25 vacation days per calendar year;